Sunday 19 July 2009

Starting from zero



















I create this blog because the last blog on tom.com was closed and everything in tom.com was like broken bubble, so, I have to start from zero to write down my life in this new blog---google blog, hope everything is going good to me and I still can have a wonderful life and continuous forever.

First, I would like to remember the unforgettable travel experience in UK. Oh, that was a magical mystery tour! 8th of Jun, 2009 I arrived at Edinburgh airport. That nigh, three Hongkong friends with me stayed at Hight -street Hotel.



The second day, I took the coach to Aberdeen. Luna was arrived at Aberdeen university 1 day earlier than me, so she arranged everything for me. But, in the moment I arrived at Aberdeen bus station, my phone was lack of fee, I could not made a call to Luna. I asked the worker in information window, and knew how to go to University of Aberdeen. At about 6 PM, we meet together, and she treat me a bowl of delicious noodle which was made by herself at this afternoon and prepare to share with me when I arrived at University of Aberdeen.


After one sweet night sleeping, all my energy was recovery. There there subjects for us to learn in this summer course, Research Management, Asset Management and Securitization. I don't want to remember the hared times in that 2 weeks, took 4 hours lecture in the morning and 4 hours group work in the afternoon.

June 26, Luna and I take the coach from Aberdeen to London, you could not imagic how difficult for us to the megurbus for 12 hours, crowded, noise and bad smell all around the bus.

The time we stayed in London is very good, everything is perfect in London.